Wacker Neuson EZ50 - 5.0 Tonne Zero Swing Excavator:
The Wacker Neuson EZ50 is the latest 5 Tonne excavator from Wacker Neuson. It features the latest technology available for compact excavators including ful climate control air-conditioning, jog dial controlled LCD screen for machine functions and LUDV efficient hydraulic system. The EZ50 powerful breakout force with a unique 3 point linkage system, while maintaining fantastic fuel efficiency thanks to the LUDV load sensing hydraulic system. Wacker Neuson Equipcare GPS system is fitted as standard with 2 years complimentary tracking, anti-theft and remote diagnosis availability. EZ50 standard with 5 Year / 5000 hour Warranty machine warranty, not just a powertrain warranty.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- ROPS and FOPS cabin.
- LED working lights on front and rear of cabin, on boom, and on both sides for optimum safety at night, providing full-360 degree illumination.
- Safety valving fitted to boom and dipper cylinders to lock cylinders in case of hose failure (standard on contractor model).
- Well-designed cabin shape and offset arm positioning for outstanding operator vision.
- Reverse Camera intergrated into LCD display.
- Active Working Signal - When EZ50 is in operation a red LED light bar is illuminated on the engine hood to inform workers in the vacinity.
- Auto-climate control air conditioning system.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Fully retractable front glass panel.
- Right hand side window features two way opening.
- LCD Screen ergonomically position, control junction via jog dial control without the need to lean and reach forward.
- Hydraulic system of EZ50 comprises variable displacement axial piston pump with load-independent flow distribution (LUDV).
- The most advanced hydraulic system for compact excavators, also the most efficient system.
- High capacity pump ensures enough flow to control multiple circuits at once and is the reason EZ50 has such high flow auxiliary flow availability.
- Up to 20% reduction in fuel consumption over previous model and much higher savings in comparison to competitors.
- Ultra-efficient hydraulic hose routing and bend radius’ to reduce heat and pressure loss.
- Air-conditining condensor is located seperately to the engine radiator and oil cooler to elimiate thermal conduction, greatly improving efficiency.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the EZ50 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stop the common problem of debris building up between coolers as with coolers mounted in front of each other. This ensures the most efficient cooling.
- Integrated expansion chamber in radiator top tank, no overflow bottle necessary, most advance system on market.
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Offset arm position for greater visibility and safety.
- Intergrated reverse camera in LCD display located perfectly within operators fiel of vision.
- Retractable sunshade in roof.
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 74L/min.
- Auxiliary controlled via programable thumb wheel.
- 3rd control circuit available.
- Intergrated tilt hitch circuit available.
- High bucket and arm breakout forces at 36.8kN and 24.8kN respectively.
- Powered by Perkins 403J-E17T efficient Turbo Diesel engine (32.5kW).
- Smooth power with automatic idle control.
- Variable Axial Piston Pump with LUDV load sensing system, load-independent flow distribution.
- 245bar operating pressure.
- Fitted with Wacker Neuson Easy Lock fully automatic quick hitch as standard.
- Wacker Neuson Easy Lock Powertilt fully automatic quick hitch (optional) also available as retro fit and factory fit.
- Jog dial control for machine modes and junction.
- The EZ50 is fitted standard with rubber tracks and has a stable footing and compact dimensions at 1960mm wide.
- Two speed travel pushes the machine along quickly.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO) via electronic control.
- 10 oversized well positioned tie down points.
- Additional counterweight option available for increase performance and stability.
- Swivelling blade (optional).
||4,617 - 5,454 kg
||4,847 - 5,685 kg
||Water cooled 3-cylinder turbo diesel engineI
|Engine Output according to ISO
||32.5 kW (43.6 HP)
||Variable displacement pump with LUDV load-independant flow distribution
|Max. flow rate
|Operating Pressure for working and driving hydraulics
|Operating Pressure for slewing gear
|Max. tear out force short arm
|Max. breakaway force
|Number of track rollers
|Stroke above / below
||410 / 443 mm
||Max. excavation depth
||3,467 / 3,667 mm
||Max. vertical insertion depth
||2,085 / 2,262 mm
||Max. insertion height
||5,470 / 5,599 mm
||Max. dumping height
||3,655 / 3,784 mm
||Max. digging radius
||5,916 / 6,150 mm
||Max. ground reach
||5,794 / 5,988 mm
||Min. rear swivel radius
||Arm displacement to center (left / right)
||770 / 764 mm
||Max. lift height above subgrade
||Max. scraping depth below subgrade
||Total traveling gear length
||Max. turning angle of arm, left
||Max. turning angle of arm, right
||Boom slewing radius, centre
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continual product development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other P.C. Arbuckle Propriety Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review