Wacker Neuson ET90 - 10.0 Tonne Compact Excavator:
The Wacker Neuson ET90 is the most powerful excavator in the 9-10t class available in Australia, featuring a huge 73.8kN breakout force, 55kW engine and a 1029kg SWL. It features the latest technology available for compact excavators including fully climatic control air-conditioning, jog dial controlled 7" LCD screen for machine functions and LUDV ultra efficient hydraulic system. Wacker Neuson Equipcare GPS system is fitted as standard with 2 years complimentary tracking and remote diagnosis availability. ET90 comes standard with a 5 Year / 5000 hour Warranty.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- LED Working lights on front and rear of canopy, on boom, and on both sides for optimum safety at night, providing full-360 degree illumination.
- Safety valving fitted to boom and dipper cylinders to lock cylinders in case of hose failure.
- Well-designed cabin shape and offset arm positioning for outstanding operator vision.
- Climatic control air conditioning system.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Fully retractable front glass panel.
- Right hand side window features two way opening.
- LCD Screen ergonomically position, control junction via jog dial control without the need to lean and reach forward.
- Hydraulic system of ET90 comprises variable displacement axial piston pump with load-independent flow distribution (LUDV).
- The most advanced hydraulic system for compact excavators, also the most efficient system.
- High capacity pump ensures enough flow to control multiple circuits at once and is the reason ET90 has such high flow auxiliary flow availability.
- Up to 20% reduction in fuel consumption over previous model and much higher savings in comparison to competitors.
- Ultra-efficient hydraulic hose routing and bend radius’ to reduce heat and pressure loss.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the ET90 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stop the common problem of debris building up between coolers as with coolers mounted in front of each other. This ensures the most efficient cooling.
- Integrated expansion chamber in radiator top tank, no overflow bottle necessary, most advance system on market.
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Offset arm position for greater visibility and safety.
- Retractable roof window curtain as standard
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 113L/min.
- Fitted with dedicated oversized return line for hammer use. This ensures minimal backpressure. So that if running a hammer it will run most efficiently.
- Programable auxiliary hydraulics via jog dial control. Flow rates and fully customisable, ie, thumb wheel can be selected to ramp to full power and lock at the touch of a button (flail mower use), or full variable control (grab).
- Highest bucket and arm breakout forces in class at 73.8kN.
- Unique 3 Point Linkage for far superior breakout forces.
- Powered by Deutz TCD2.9 supper-efficient Turbo Diesel engine (55kW).
- Smooth power with automatic idle control.
- Variable Axial Piston Pump with LUDV load sensing system, load-independent flow distribution.
- 300bar operating pressure.
- Fitted with Wacker Neuson Easy Lock fully automatic quick hitch as standard.
- Wacker Neuson Easy Lock Powertilt fully automatic quick hitch (optional) also available as retro fit and factory fit.
- Jog dial control for machine modes and junction.
- 200° bucket rotation from 3 point linkage.
- The ET90 is fitted standard with rubber tracks and has a stable footing and compact dimensions at 2250mm wide.
- Two speed travel pushes the machine along quickly, fastest travel speed on the market.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO) via electronic control.
- 8 oversized well position tie down points.
- Additional counterweight option available for increase performance and stability.
||8,348 - 9,625 kg
||8,710 - 9,988 kg
||TCD 2.9 DOC
||Water cooled 4-cylinder turbo diesel engineI
|Engine Output according to ISO
||55 kW (75 HP)
||Variable displacement pump with LUDV load-independant flow distribution
|Max. flow rate
|Operating Pressure for working and driving hydraulics
|Operating Pressure for slewing gear
|Max. tear out force short arm
|Max. breakaway force
|Number of track rollers
|Stroke above / below
||479 / 518 mm
||Max. excavation depth
||4,325 / 4,625 mm
||Max. vertical insertion depth
||3,192 / 3,474 mm
||Max. insertion height
||7,322 / 7,529 mm
||Max. dumping height
||5,066 / 5,272 mm
||Max. digging radius
||7,331 / 7,620 mm
||Max. ground reach
||7,179 / 7,474 mm
||Min. rear swivel radius
||Arm displacement to center (left / right)
||705 / 683 mm
||Max. lift height above subgrade
||Max. scraping depth below subgrade
||Total traveling gear length
||Max. turning angle of arm, left
||Max. turning angle of arm, right
||Boom slewing radius, centre
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continual product development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other P.C. Arbuckle Propriety Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review