Wacker Neuson ST50 - 100Hp Vertical Lift Tracked Loader:
The Wacker Neuson ST50 offers maximum power and efficient to the worksite. Featuring unrivalled traction, power and and lift capacity with 1,588kg ROC at 35%. Standard 2 speed travel and selectable EH joystick control make ST50 the operators choice. Wide door with low entrance and a very spacious cab keeps operator comfort and safety front of mind. Additionally all Wacker Neuson new series skid steer loaders have been designed with serviceability and maintenance as a key priority, the cab can be tilted with both the arm in raised and lowered position.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Dual work lights for optimal visibility at night.
- Low entry door for decreased tripping hazards
- Joysticks mounted to suspension seat for decreased risk of unwanted movement in rough conditions.
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- Narrow ROPS pillars and wide entrance for superior visibility over competitor machines.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Removable side protection screens for easy cleaning and clear vision.
- High mounted rear cross bracing for unobtrusive rear vision.
- Two way auxiliary piping with case drain.
- Auxiliaries fitted with pressure reducing flat-faced couplings for easy connection.
- 95L/min standard flow, 141L/min high flow.
- SAE standard universal skid steer pickup.
- Hydraulic quick attach standard.
- SAE standard hitch for full range of attachments
- High capacity hydraulics capable of running a full range of attachments
- High flow hydraulics available for running demanding attachments such as forestry mulchers.
- Full range of attachments available including buckets, grapples, flail mowers, forks, mixers, augers, hammers and much more.
- Class leading 1,667mm track on ground length.
- Low ground pressure.
- 450mm wide track standard.
- Sealed heated / air-conditioned cabin.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Controls and Arm rests move in unions with suspension seats.
- Inbuilt cupholders.
- No lap bar fitted, suitable for operators of all body types.
- Superior Wacker Neuson rigid vertical lift system.
- Vertical lift is perfect for loading trucks and drilling.
- Electronic hand controls, selectable between ISO and H pattern.
- 2 speed travel standard.
- High breakout forces 31.1kN at the bucket and 36.7kN at the arm.
- Powered by Kohler KDI 3404 TCR high-efficiency Turbo Diesel engine (75kW / 100 Hp).
- Smooth and reliable power with electronic fuel injection.
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission.
- 360 bar transmission pressure.
- 241 bar work hydraulics.
- Electro over hydraulic controls with highly efficient power curves.
- Class leading hydraulic HP for efficient use of attachments.
- No DPF regeneration, no unnecessary burn cycles = 100% uptime.
- Electronic fuel injection for optimal fuel efficiency.
- Efficiency hose routing in the transmission circuit for minimal pressure / heat losses.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the ST50 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Hydraulically driven, variable speed cooling fan for optimal temperature control.
- Easily cleanable top mounted radiator and cooler.
||KDI 3404 TCR-SCR
||Water cooled 4-cylinder turbo diesel engineI
|Engine Output according to ISO
||75 kW (100 HP)
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - High Flow
|Operating Pressure for working hydraulics
|Operating Pressure for drive hydraulics
|Max. breakout force - bucket
|Max. breakout force - boom
|Number of track rollers
||Single, Double and Tripple combination
||10 km/h / 16 km/h
|Length of track on ground
|Rated Capacity 50%
|Rated Capacity 35%
||Height Top of ROPS
||Overall length w/ bucket
||Overall width without bucket
||Height Hing Pin Max.
||Dump Height Max. at max height.
||Angle of departure
||Overall width with bucket
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continual product development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other P.C. Arbuckle Propriety Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review