Wacker Neuson RD18-100 - 1.8 Tonne Tandem Roller:
The Wacker Neuson RD18-100 offers outstanding compaction performance for a compact roller under 2t operating weight. RD18-100 features offset drum with each drum mounted to only one side of the roller, this allows for compaction right up to a wall without the need of a secondary machine such as a vibe plate. Standard with road lighting and a modern, tapered engine hood for greater visibility and safety. RD18-100 backed with a 5 Year / 5000 hour Warranty.
- Rotating beacons and reverse beepers as standard, ensures the machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working lights on front and rear for optimum safety at night.
- Folding ROPS bar.
- Tapered Engine Hood for fantastic visibility.
- Easily accessible tie down points for safe transportation.
- E-Stop fitted to the drive console.
- Ergonomic comfortable leather look seat.
- 3 point articulation joint for continual roller traction and lower vibrations.
- Large operator station with ample leg room.
- Steering wheel in optimal position.
- Offset drums for compaction against curbs and walls, no secondary compaction needed.
- Large water tank and well-designed quick release spray nozzles, perfect for asphalt compaction.
- Front and rear drum vibration for smooth optimal compaction.
- Front and rear lighting for 24 hour use.
- Larger tanks for longer run time between fuel and water fills.
- Central balanced lifting point to crane on to worksites and for transportation.
- Tapered engine hood for fantastic front visibility.
- Seat mounted at the very rear of machine for unobstructed rear viability.
- Fuel and water level indicators visible from operator station.
- Powered by Kubota 3-Cylinder diesel engine (16.8kW).
- Smooth compaction power with front and rear drum vibration.
- Hydrostatic drive, both front and rear drums are powered.
- Super efficient hydrostatic drive system with integrated oil cooler.
- Fixed displacement pump separated from drive system to power steering and vibration.
- Fuel efficient Kubota diesel engine.
- Oil cooler to reduce heat build up and efficiency losses in hydraulic system.
- Front drum vibration combined with static rear drum offer high efficiency in a compact stature.
- Reliable and efficient sealed liquid cooling system without the need of an overflow bottle.
- Unobstructed air flow to hydraulic oil cooler.
- Designed to run in hot climates with proven track record in Australian conditions.
Note: Some photos above feature RD18-100C (combination roller, not available in Australia)
|Operating Weight Max.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||2,260 x 1,056 x 2,210 mm
||3-cyl liquid cooled
||16.8 kW (22.5 HP)
||Front & Rear
|Centrifugal force level 1
|Centrifugal force level 2
|Frequency level 1
|Frequency level 2
|Static linear force - front
|Static linear force - rear
Operating Data & Dimensions:
|Turning radius outside
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continual product development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other P.C. Arbuckle Propriety Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review