Wacker Neuson ST31 - 74Hp Vertical Lift Tracked Loader:
The Wacker Neuson ST31 offers unrivaled traction, power and torque, capable of tackling any jobsite. Class leading track on ground length decreases ground pressure and increases traction/digging force. Wide door with low entrance and a very spacious cab keeps operator comfort and safety front of mind. Additionally all Wacker Neuson new series skid steer loaders have been designed with serviceability and maintenance as a key priority, the cab can be tilted with both the arm in raised and lowered position.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Dual work lights for optimal visibility at night.
- Low entry door for decreased tripping hazards
- Joysticks mounted to suspension seat for decreased risk of unwanted movement in rough conditions.
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- Narrow ROPS pillars and wide entrance for superior visibility over competitor machines.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Removable side protection screens for easy cleaning and clear vision.
- High mounted rear cross bracing for unobtrusive rear vision.
- Two way auxiliary piping with case drain.
- Auxiliaries fitted with pressure reducing flat-faced couplings for easy connection.
- 76L/min standard flow, 113L/min high flow.
- SAE standard universal skid steer pickup.
- Hydraulic quick attach standard.
- SAE standard hitch for full range of attachments
- High capacity hydraulics capable of running a full range of attachments
- High flow hydraulics available for running demanding attachments such as forestry mulchers.
- Full range of attachments available including buckets, grapples, flail mowers, forks, mixers, augers, hammers and much more.
- Class leading 1,453mm track on ground length.
- Low ground pressure.
- 2 track width options, 320mm and 400mm.
- Sealed heated / air-conditioned cabin.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Controls and Arm rests move in unions with suspension seats.
- Inbuilt cupholders.
- No lap bar fitted, suitable for operators of all body types.
- Superior Wacker Neuson rigid vertical lift system.
- Vertical lift is perfect for loading trucks and drilling.
- Electronic hand controls, selectable between ISO and H pattern.
- 2 speed travel available as option for optimal traction force and travel speed.
- High breakout forces 23.6kN at the bucket and 22.2kN at the arm.
- Powered by Kohler KDI 2504 TCR high-efficiency Turbo Diesel engine (55kW / 74 Hp).
- Smooth and reliable power with electronic fuel injection.
- Electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission.
- 380 bar transmission pressure.
- 241 bar work hydraulics.
- Electro over hydraulic controls with highly efficient power curves.
- Class leading hydraulic HP for efficient use of attachments.
- No DPF regeneration, no unnecessary burn cycles = 100% uptime.
- Electronic fuel injection for optimal fuel efficiency.
- Efficiency hose routing in the transmission circuit for minimal pressure / heat losses.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the ST31 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Hydraulically driven, variable speed cooling fan for optimal temperature control.
- Easily cleanable top mounted radiator and cooler.
||KDI 2504 TCR
||Water cooled 4-cylinder turbo diesel engineI
|Engine Output according to ISO
||55 kW ( HP)
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - High Flow
|Operating Pressure for working hydraulics
|Operating Pressure for drive hydraulics
|Max. breakout force - bucket
|Max. breakout force - boom
|Track width - standard
|Track width - optional
|Number of track rollers
||Single, Double and Tripple combination
||11.3 km/h / 16.1 km/h (option)
|Rated Capacity 50%
|Rated Capacity 35%
||Overall length with bucket
||Overall length without bucket
||Overall width without bucket (standard tracks)
||Overall width without bucket (wide tracks)
||Hinige pin height
||Dump height max.
||Bucket rollback at max. stroke height
||Bucket rollback at ground level
||Angle of departure
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continual product development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other P.C. Arbuckle Propriety Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review