MultiOne Warranty Information
MULTIONE NEW INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
Machine and fitted options only MultiOne S.r.l. (hereinafter “MultiOne”) warrants each new Industrial product of MultiOne’s manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, as indicated in the table below and start from the purchase date:
Model or part Warranty duration
1 and 2 Series 500 hours or 24 months*
4 and 5 Series 750 hours or 24 months*
Others model 1000 hours or 24 months*
Transmission ( wheel ) pumps and wheel drive motors (of all models) 1000 hours or 36 months*
(*) whichever occurs first
This Limited Warranty applies only to complete machines and specified components of MultiOne’s manufacture. Other parts and attachments are, if warranted, covered by a separate limited warranty. EQUIPMENT AND ATTACHMENTS NOT OF MULTIONE’S MANUFACTURE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE RELATED NOT APPROVED BY MULTIONE.
During the Limited Warranty period specified above, any defect in material or workmanship in any warranted item of MultiOne Industrial Equipment not excluded below shall be repaired or replaced at MultiOne’s option. All warranty repairs and replacements must be made by a MultiOne independent authorized dealer at the dealer’s location. MultiOne will pay for replacement parts and such authorized dealer’s labor in accordance with MultiOne labor reimbursement policy. MultiOne reserves the right to supply remanufactured replacement parts as it deems appropriate.
RETAIL PURCHASER RESPONSIBILITY
This Limited Warranty requires proper maintenance and periodic inspections of the Industrial Equipment as indicated in the Operator’s/Maintenance Manual furnished with each new Industrial Equipment. The cost of routine or required maintenance and services is the responsibility of the retail purchaser. The retail purchaser is required to keep documented evidence that these services were performed. This MultiOne New Industrial Equipment Limited Warranty may be subject to cancellation if the above requirements are not performed. MultiOne Industrial Equipment with known failed or defective parts must be immediately removed from service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The warranties contained herein shall NOT APPLY TO:
1) The retail purchaser is not in compliance with contractually agreed payments.
2) Any defect which was caused (in MultiOne’s sole judgment) by other than normal use and service of the Industrial Equipment, or by any of the following; (i) accident (ii) misuse or negligence (iii) overloading (iv) lack of reasonable and proper maintenance (v) improper repair or installation (vi) unsuitable storage (vii) non-MultiOne approved alteration or modification (viii) natural calamities (ix) vandalism (x) parts or accessories installed on Industrial Equipment which were not manufactured or installed by MultiOne authorized dealers (xi) the elements (xii) collision or other accident.
3) Any Industrial Equipment whose identification numbers or marks have been altered or removed or whose hour meter has been altered or tampered with.
4) Any Industrial Equipment which any of the required or recommended periodic inspection or services have been performed using parts not manufactured or supplied by MultiOne or meeting MultiOne Specifications including, but without limitation, engine tuneup parts, engine oil filters, air filters, hydraulic oil filters, and fuel filters.
5) New Industrial Equipment delivered to the retail purchaser in which the equipment/warranty registration has not been completed and submitted to MultiOne within ten (10) days from the date of purchase, using the provided MultiOne website service or communicated by email to email@example.com. Website: www.multione.com
6) Any defect which was caused (in MultiOne’s sole judgment) by operation of the Industrial Equipment not abiding by standard operating procedures outlined in the Operator’s Manual.
7) Engine, battery, and tire Limited Warranties and support are the responsibility of the respective product’s manufacturer.
8) Transportation costs, if any, of transporting to the MultiOne dealer. Freight costs, if any, of transporting replacement parts to the MultiOne dealer.
9) The travel time of the MultiOne dealer’s service personnel to make a repair on the retail purchaser’s site or other location.
10) In no event shall MultiOne’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
11) MultiOne shall not be liable to any person under any circumstances for any incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, loss of profits, out of service time) occurring for any reason at any time, including equipments and labour bought or rented as replacement for carry on the product duty.
12) Diagnostic and overtime labor premiums are not covered under this Limited Warranty Policy. Oils and fluids are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
13) Depreciation damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage.
14) Accessory systems and electronics not of MultiOne’s manufacture are warranted only to the extent of such manufacturer’s respective Limited Warranty if any.
15) Wear items which are listed below: Attachments, Bearing Seals, Bearings, Belts, Bolts/Torqued Parts, Brake Pads, Brushes, Bushings, Elastic joints, Fan Belts, Flashings, Fuel Filters, Lights, Lights on Light Kits, Oil Filters, Pins and Bushings, Pivot Rings, Service Items, Wheels, and Windshield Wiper Parts, Glasses, Handles, Electric components and buttons, Body parts, Frame parts exposed to shocks, Wear parts, Joysticks, All seals, Seats wear parts, Hoses damaged by wear or external causes.
16) If through carelessness and negligence by the purchaser or other event independent by MultiOne SRL, this could not act promptly for repairs immediately after the occurrence of cracks or defects, the purchaser will be responsible for extra burden of breakage or defects resulting from further use of the machine.
Warranty and Multione liability will be void if any safety devices is removed or modified.
PARTS WARRANTY: Parts replaced in the warranty period are warranted to be free from defects of material for ninety (90) days or the part will be repaired or replaced, without labor coverage for removal and reinstallation.
EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES: EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY MADE HEREIN, MULTIONE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, AND ANY POSSIBLE LIABILITY OF MULTIONE HEREINUNDER IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTIONE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, ALTER AND IMPROVE ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION TO REPLACE ANY PRODUCT PREVIOUSLY SOLD WITH SUCH MODIFICATION. NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, OR TO ASSUME ANY ADDITIONAL OBLIGATION ON MULTIONE’S BEHALF.
NO DEALER WARRANTY. The selling dealer makes no warranty of its own and the dealer has no authority to make any representation or promise on behalf of MultiOne to modify the terms or limitations of this warranty in any way.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES. Each of the parties hereto expressly agrees to conduct transactions by electronic means. Accordingly, the parties agree and intend that all electronic transmissions including, without limitation, electronic signatures, shall be considered equivalent to an original writing as provided under Italian law, as it may be amended from time to time.
In case of non-acceptance of the above conditions the retail purchaser may return the machine to the dealer free port within 8 days from the receipt of it, provided it is in like new conditions and without having been used in any way; the use of the machine means full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this warranty. The dealer will arrange for the inspection of the machine and any restore amount will be charged.
All data will be treated according to the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (Consolidated act Privacy).